An opportunity to be at the fore front where you have to
- Be Responsible for the running of daily flight operations in India
- Communicate with the Operation team on daily basis to discuss the daily operation and identify any issues.
- Coordinate’s with the Operations Team regarding flight operations activities – flight planning and dispatching, flight control, permit, handling and other services.
- Provides proper coordination and supervision for Ground handling services.
- Coordinates with Authorities for permits.
- Prepare flight plan and coordinates with the Captain or crew.
- Ensure that the files and records of Flight Operations Services are properly maintained.
- Confers with government regulatory agencies for revision and adoption of rules/ procedures governing flight operation activities and ensures they are implemented, systematically done without any delay and notified to all concerned.
- Ensures that all requests are provided as per the client’s conditions and address any query or discrepancy from clients over services provided.
- Provides airport information to clients as and when required.
- Manage the entire flight operations requirement and coordinate with ASM, OCC for assistance.
- Manages the coordination of the operations in all the arrangements necessary to comply with all flight support services requests.
- Ensures that the credit facilities for all services to clients should be coordinated to the concerned department accordingly.
- Follow up prices ad contracts.
- Should be well versed with Charter operations requirement in Goa.
- Provides overall supervision over the operation in the assigned location.
- Meet with clients together with the Business Development Manager when necessary.
- Meetings for all Ground Handling matters.
- Conduct a regular meeting (weekly/monthly) to discuss clients services are up to Standard, developments/improvements, problems/difficulties and business related matter. Details of the same should be briefed to the Management.
- Ensures that regular briefing is carried out to the Management regarding updates.
- Works independently, guided by organizational strategy, objectives and corporate policies under the supervision of the Management.
- Ensures the confidentially of ASM information is taken into consideration with the circumstances and its nature.
- Performs similar or other related duties as assigned by the Management
|Job Category||Station Manager|